Friends of Green, Curators of Beauty
We strive to be a sustainable resource. Not just distribute them. So for the professionals we serve – architects, interior designers, builders, fabricators, furniture builders, installers – we play the following roles:
- Filters – We’re continually filtering through the expanding green building products marketplace searching for great aesthetics and competitive pricing. This is a careful balance that architects, designers and builders have to strike on a daily basis. So we thought we’d help out.
- Educators – We’re continually learning, and we like to share. Our LEED Accredited Professionals (AP) assist designers and architects in product selection and guide builders and contractors in installing and understanding new materials in sustainable building.
- Providers – We’re continually searching and stocking. Our portfolio is carefully cultivated, and our warehouse is stocked. The portfolio grows when the right products are uncovered, and the warehouse gets fuller with the new additions. We do this for the dual benefit of reducing transport-based carbon impact and getting your product to you quickly.
- Create local availability of high quality alternatives to conventional building materials at comparable price points.
- Identify the best existing and emerging materials in the ever evolving product market.
- Simplify the product selection process for Architects and Designers by serving as a resource for education, technical information and specifications.
- Increase building sustainability, create healthier spaces, and reduce carbon in the transportation of materials to the end user.