CaraGreen used to focus on bringing the best in education materials and relevant topics to our customers. Over time, we took a step back as the standards evolved and people stood at an impasse as to whether they would adopt LEED v4, or just give up on “green” altogether as it was a foregone conclusion.
But we are back, and better than ever. WELL, HPD 2.0, mindful materials. Ask us!
We have the answers and guidance that you need on these subjects. What’s next in materials? We have that as well. We have a series of courses for credit (AIA, IIDA, GBCI) that give you guidance on what is next in materials, standards and applications.
We offer the following education courses:
- Sintered Stone (the next surfacing material to replace granite and quartz)
- WELL Standard (what it is and how to become a WELL AP)
- Building Standards - What should you do? (WELL vs. LEED vs. Living Building)
- Turning Paper Into Stone (how to take recycled paper and make stone)
- Modern Surfaces (when you don’t want to specify quartz anymore)
- LEED v4 - Materials (what are all these changes)
Email: email@example.com to book a course in your area.