Organoid produces beautiful natural surfaces out of alpine hay, flower petals, wool, moss, and other raw materials found in Austria. Depending on the carrier selected for the surface, the product can be used for wall coverings, furniture accents, flooring, acoustic panels, packaging, and much more. Organoid surfaces allow you to experience the feel, smell, and look of nature inside your spaces.
Organoid’s natural surfaces can be combined with the following “carriers” or backings: HPL (high-pressure laminate), flooring (click-system install cork-backed flooring), wallpaper (self-adhesive or flax backing), flexi (flexible backing), pure (without a carrier at all), translucent self-adhesive film, and acoustic panels (absorber panels or a variety of MDF panels).
- Natural and authentic bio-based material
- Facility uses 100% green electricity
- No VOC’s
- Climate positive manufacturing process
- Biophilic design element
- Binders are free of biocides, plasticizers and solvents
- Custom surfaces are available upon request
- Surfaces are available on a variety of backings
Great for use in: