As the world, and our industry grapples with this difficult time, we are increasingly finding more and more events, conferences, and educational sessions canceled indefinitely. For architects and designers, this can mean missing an opportunity for an in-person product knowledge session or missing a chance for necessary and important CEU credits.
Here at CaraGreen, we want to do our part to keep the creativity flowing during these uncertain times. We are offering a free Virtual Education program for architects and designers. If you are in need of Continuing Education credits, schedule a remote education session with one of the members of the CaraGreen team. If you would like a product knowledge session for one of our brands, choose that option below.
All presentations are AIA-approved, with some also qualifying for GBCI and IDCEC hours. With LEED Accredited Professionals (AP) on staff, we strive to be at the forefront of education in the sustainable building industry.
While uncertainty continues to mount all around us, our Virtual Education Program is a form of assurance that CaraGreen is and will continue to be a source for architects and designers in the healthy building materials space.
To view our detailed of educational offerings, click here: www.caragreen.com/education
Our for-credit presentation options:
- Staying on Top – Trends in Surfacing
- Biomimicry in the Built Environment
- Waste as a Resource, to Build is to Restore: the Paradigm Shift in the Built Environment
- Biophilic Design
- WELL Building Standard Basics
- How to Become a WELL AP
- Sustainable Rating Systems
- Acoustics + Health
- Sustainable Materials for Building Interiors (LEED v4)
- Beyond the Surface
- Turning Paper Into Stone
- Sintered Stone
- Specifying Exterior Wood Cladding: A Natural Choice Course
Our product knowledge presentations:
- Durat – modern solid surface
- Lapitec – sintered stone
- elementAl – recycled acrylic and metal surface
- PaperStone – recycled paper composite, surfacing and cladding
- IceStone – recycled glass and cement surface
- Kirei Acoustics- recycled plastic acoustic solutions
- Kirei Natural Products – wood and natural surfacing materials
- Koskisen – decorative high-grade plywood
- Plyboo – bamboo materials for surfacing or sound control
- reSawn Timber – charred and reclaimed cladding and flooring
- Wonderwall Studios – decorative reclaimed wood panels
- TorZo – bio-based panels
- Bark House – natural bark shingles and panels
- Insulation – UltraTouch (denim) and Havelock Wool
Got a question? Start a conversation with CaraGreen.