Durat Kitchen Countertop, Color 650
Lee Memorial Hospital in Fort Myers, Florida, Color 230
Durat Kitchen Countertop, Color 082
Lee Memorial Hospital in Fort Myers, Florida, Color 480
Durat Kitchen Counter with Integrated Sink and Drain Board, Color 080
Durat Trees in Texas Children's Hospital, Colors 800 and 810
Durat Countertop and Integrated Kehto Sink, Color 704
Durat Commercial Bathroom, Color 450
Durat is a unique solid surface material that can be used to create seamless surfaces for any custom project including countertops, desks, tables, integrated sinks, bathtubs, shower trays and stools. Durat is made with up to 30% recycled hard plastics. Easy maintenance and hard-wearing properties make it an ideal material for various kinds of interiors including bathrooms and public spaces.
Durat is 100% recyclable.
- Sheet size - 114.17” x 31.5” x .47”
- All sinks are available integrated, wall-mounted, as stand alone vessels, or with a base
- Integral sinks attach to 1/2” thick Durat tops from underneath
- Block I-A, III, and VIII have inside and outside radii of 1/2", Block XIV has a 1/2" inside radius and 3/4" outside radius
- All sinks come standard without overflow holes, but a 5/8" overflow is available upon request
- All sink dimensions shown are inside dimensions, please contact us for detailed spec sheets
Great for use in:
- Custom furniture
- Public Spaces
- Retail displays
- 100% recyclable
- Available in over 70 vibrant colors, custom colors available
- Made from up to 30-50% recycled post consumer plastics
- Seamless surfaces
- Easy Maintenance
- High durablility
- Integral sinks create a beautiful seamless design, while vessel sinks bring a bold look to any space
Click below to see Durat - Recycled Solid Surface's products
Still have questions?
Our team is available 9am-6pm EST to answer your questions and discuss your projects.
Call us at 919-929-3009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org