reSAWN Hardwood Commercial North American White Oak Cladding in Dusk
reSAWN Hardwood Residential Black Walnut Flooring in Bridgeport
reSAWN Hardwood Commercial Reclaimed Barn Siding Cladding in Weatherworn
reSAWN Hardwood Residential North American White Oak Ceiling Cladding in Meditation
reSAWN Hardwood Commercial European White Oak Flooring in Kip
reSAWN Hardwood Commercial Black Walnut Cladding in Williamsport
reSAWN’s Hardwood collection features sustainably harvested woods, including white oak, black walnut, ash, hickory, and a variety of reclaimed woods. These products are suitable for a variety of application, from cladding to flooring and even millwork.
The wood is carefully milled to be durable without losing its natural beauty. Flooring options are available in solid and engineered planks for a range of durability. The engineered planks have a thick wear layer, making the material last. Wide plank milling options produce less waste in the production process, ensuring the products are sustainable produced. All materials come from the USA.
MR Credit 5 : Regional Materials
MR Credit 7 : Certified Wood
EQ Credit 4.4 : Low Emitting Materials
- Microbeveled edges and ends
- Tongue and groove, end-matched milling
- 3-8" widths generally available upon request
- 2-10' random length standard
- Specific lengths available upon request
- Epic Oak - 13.5" wide, 3 ply flooring
Great for use in:
- Wall cladding (interior and exterior)
- Flooring (most options)
- Millwork (reclaimed options only)
- Ceiling cladding
- Any flooring option is available as cladding
- Solid and engineered construction allows for a variety of material choices without sacrificing quality
- Wide-plank options allow for better material yield and less waste in the manufacturing of the waste
- All materials are sustainably harvested and managed in the US
- Natural oils enhance the inherent grain and color, and can also be used to create stunning colors
Click below to see reSAWN Hardwood - Cladding and Flooring's products
Still have questions?
Our team is available 9am-6pm EST to answer your questions and discuss your projects.
Call us at 919-929-3009 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org