With a carefully chosen terrazzo-style mix of pre- and post-consumer recycled glass, GEOS is a unique surface of superior strength and remarkable beauty. GEOS is a non-porous, durable recycled glass surface that performs, fabricates, and installs like engineered stone or terrazzo. Combined with proprietary resin binders, GEOS Recycled Glass Surfaces do not require sealing. GEOS Surfaces are available in several unique color combinations and GEOS are suitable for both commercial and residential applications looking for a terrazzo countertop look and a sustainable story.
Available in limited quantities. Please inquire.
- 55-75% recycled glass
- Terrazzo look
- Non-porous countertop
- Recycled glass with proprietary resin binder
- 118” x 63”
- Thicknesses available: 2cm & 3cm
Great for use in:
- Commercial surfaces such as conference tables, break room countertops, reception areas, retail displays that want a glass or terrazzo countertop look
- Residential surfaces such a kitchen countertops, islands, bathroom vanities
- Commercial surfaces such as conference tables, break room countertops, reception areas, retail displays
- Furniture: tabletops, benches, stools